Vagiwell Dilators 1-5 (Premium)
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK -
All orders placed between 28th July 2021 and 10th August 2021 will be shipped upon stock arrival. We apologise for the delay to freight.
New Zealand Ministry of Health - Medical Device Registered (MEDSAFE)
Made in Germany
Medical silicone dilators for personal dilation exercises. Starting with the smallest, the dilators are inserted one after the other, depending on personal physical development.
Developed by women, Vagiwell® are for women who want to loosen their vagina themselves by means of stretching exercises. There are many situations that can cause the vagina to be too tight:
- After having given birth, scarring following surgical cuts to the perineum (episiotomy) or perineal tears
- Long-term radiotherapy or chemotherapy cancer treatment
- After vaginal surgery involving tightening of the vagina and scarring
- Other personal reasons why the vagina feels too tight
- Vaginismus (tightening of the vaginal muscles)
- Narrowness of the vagina (virginity) or hitherto unstretched vaginal walls
- Lichen sclerosus
- Following gender reassignment surgery (male to female) and keeping the artificially constructed vagina “open”
- Pain during gynaecological examinations involving the use of a speculum
- Pain inserting tampons
- Pain during sexual intercourse due to too tight a vagina
Vagiwell® Dilators are suitable for being used to help stretch the vagina in all of these situations. In cases of vaginismus, the vagina is not stretched as much, but the dilators are used so as to render vaginal insertion painless.
The aim of the exercises is to desensitise the vagina by slowly stretching it, thereby making sexual intercourse painless and gynaecological examinations a painless experience. Do the exercises in a place where you feel comfortable and are relaxed.
Starting with the smallest size, the dilator is introduced into the vagina and is kept there for several minutes. When one size can be introduced without any discomfort, move directly to the next size. The exercises should be performed in a relaxed sitting or lying position.
Unless prescribed otherwise by the physician, the exercises should be repeated daily. When the largest dilator can be inserted without any discomfort, sexual intercourse can be attempted.
Cleaning and disinfection
Vagiwell® Dilators are intended for single-patient use. After use, wash the dilator(s) with lukewarm water and a mild soap